my music playlist


Friday, April 18, 2008

One month anniversary

So on April 17, 2008, was mine and Danny's one month anniversary. I really like him, and he makes me so happy. It all started when I came home from school at 11:30 am. I went into my bedroom where he was sleeping, and jumped on the bed, then I said "Happy one month!" Then he got up and we hung out for a wee-bit, before I had to go to physicaly therapy. Then after words, I came home, took a shower,and tanned outside for about 10 minutes. I then went inside and told him I would be ready to leave in just a few minutes. Little did he know that I wouldn't be ready to leave for another 45 minutes. I picked out a little black top, with a pair of jeans that look just absolutely fabulous on me; I took the time to curl my hair, and do my make-up. All the while he was watching me. He makes me feel all giddy when he watches me as I get ready, for anything. I then made him pick which shoes I was going to wear, and then we left. I felt so pretty, and I like getting all prettied up for him. We then went out to eat at Red Lobster, just so that way I could have my ultimate feast. MMM, he spoils me rotten sometimes. Afterwards we went and saw Mumsie, at her job at Petland. We played with the cutest doggy ever, it was an Akita, and he had such a good temperment; with the fact that Akitas aren't known for. Then we went to our friend Ike's new place and hung out with him, proceeding that we went to our friend JJ's and then Dusty's. We were in by 11pm and attempted to watch The Professional, with his brother Steve and his g/f Jaime. I of course fell asleep within the first 30 minutes of watching it.

I then woke up this morning, and kind of woke him up. :) I had my coffee, and now we are going to go take a shower. Bye Bye!

No comments:

I am woman

I am woman

Stretch

Stretch