my music playlist


Saturday, April 5, 2008

A very VERY eventful night

So, tonight after I arrived at Gary's studio, me and Tia pretty much stripped down within 5 minutes. We shot on a satin sheet, mmm I love satin it was soft, and so was Tia :) I pretty much showed her some fun techniques also... the rolling of the R's then we played naked twister while Gary took pics. She then presumed to talk for the rest of the night in a russian accent and I couldn't stop laughing. She is so precious with her crazy self. Then we did a lesbian bondage shoot tehe. We were wrapped up in this garland with hearts. It felt like barbed wire and was uncomfy, but it was still fun!!!

1 comment:

Gary M Photo said...

As always, it was a blast working with you. :) Glad you had a fun time.

I am woman

I am woman

Stretch

Stretch