my music playlist


Monday, March 24, 2008

last night

I shot with gary for a couple of hours then went over to my friend mark's house as I did his hair waiting for my petri to get off work. Then I came home dad and I watched a thing about a savant (spelling?) and it was really cool. This guy was blind, and at 26 he had a severe autism and had the IQ of a 4 year old. But he was musically genius. He could play any note that he heard, and when they did a study on him to see how his brain worked, they played 64 different parts of Moonlight Sonata, and he randomly guessed on if the pieces were correct or incorrect, but when they looked at the brain waves, he could tell exactly which note was wrong. It was totally amazing!!

Then petri came over and I ended up going to sleep from having a long day of cleaning, cooking, and shooting :(

but he is still here and I am going to seduce him now :)

1 comment:

UIPHOTOS - Ultimate Imaging Photography said...

So WHY did you feel the need to put your cold feet and hands all over everyone.. LOL

and that big toe was trouble.. :)

I had so much fun and hope we get to do it again soon..

I am woman

I am woman

Stretch

Stretch