my music playlist


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

oi

so yesterday, I cleaned for a good while and I am going to continue cleaning here as soon as I am done with my blog. Then me and Petri took a shower... uber fun... then we watched a movie and layed down and napped. Then we got up and had dinner with the family, then I went to the gym as he went to Mark's, he then picked me up from the gym and we both went to Mark's. I finally got to meet Brittney, she is the one who broke Dusty's heart, and for two years put him in debt and didn't clean while she was home or have a job. She seems nice though. Definately someone who is fun. Then Kenneth Hari pretty much asked me to be his muse and work with him. I am in a debate with that though. He wants me to be exclusive with him starting today! He said I would make a lot of money, but I don't want to be exclusive to him, I want to be able to work with other people, models and photographers. Yet it would be nice to work with him and make lots of money. I just can't help but think of all the people I have already met, and have loved working with. A lot of them have become like a family to me. Orixx is so precious, Gary is such a cool guy. Tony, Mike, Harold, and Jim are like family to me. They always have my back and look into things for me as I would do for them. Adam is really cool, and Anavay, well for a mom she is one hell of a MILF, and so is Orixx. I am so proud of them for keeping a shape and they are so much fun to be around. Char is a hoot too!! She is so out there like me and I love her to death! John and John (fotoguy and jwb) they are so sweet and they love to listen and respond! Amanda F was shy at first but is really sweet. Lady Jewel I have never worked with, but she is out there and I totally give her kudos! Brian Sullivan and Scottie Howison, they are both so gorgeous and great to be around. Kevin and Angela, well they are just a whole new level, and I totally love them!
Bernie is a sweet guy, and really cool to talk to. There are just soo many people that I could go on with, and I don't know how I would feel if I had to just give up working with them. It breaks my heart to think about it, I am torn and don't know what to do :(

No comments:

I am woman

I am woman

Stretch

Stretch