my music playlist


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today...

was a fun, hectic, and just a plain old day. I got up early, while Petri was still sleeping, and cleaned a whole new room, and it isn't even half way done yet ><. Then Petri woke up and we had some fun :D then daddy came home and then I had to leave for a photo shoot right after Petri left for work. At the photo shoot I shot nekid with Lauren :) and Harold and Mike shot us :). It was freezing in the studio! I thought my nipples were going to fall off from how hard they were ><. so now I am home and to bed I am going
goodnight

1 comment:

Seattlephotog said...

yes, but it's a nice tool.
Not sure where to post general comments or questions so... or if a blog is ment to be a one way conversation.
How would we see the images from your shoots? Are they on your MM site? And do the people you shoot with have a MM site?
So... other than you... who's MM pages turn you on?

I am woman

I am woman

Stretch

Stretch