my music playlist


Saturday, March 22, 2008

up and at 'em

ugh, so I stayed at Petri's last night, didn't get to sleep until about 3 am, and was home by 9. >< I cleaned all night last night before going over. Also a photo shoot today at 1 pm ending around 5 pm. Family night tonight!!! Watching The Wizard of Oz, on TCM at 8pm. Completely digitally remastered, and on our widescreen something or other tv :). Woot. I was the cowardly lion when our school had that play, and not to brag but everyone said I was the best character in the play. That just goes to show I was made to be in front of the camera in one way or another.... but obviously some people don't agree, which is why I was screwed out of my part of the play from this fall, tis why I gave everyone the birdy and walked out. Enough of an angry past. I have to find a way to get my clothes back from the ex, who mind you was doing, and probably still is doing, coke. How does one go about doing that? I called him to see if he would bring them over, that way if he flips out or something I have my mum and my daddy to protect me. My only issues are, 1) I hope he hasn't thrown them away, cut them up, or burned them, 2) I hope he calls me back so I at least know what is going on with them, and 3) if he won't bring them to me I need someone to go with me to get them.
Well I must be off, I have to return a rug doctor, ttyl!!!

No comments:

I am woman

I am woman

Stretch

Stretch